I have the reigns
(what ever steers horses -- not what rules countries)
I have repatriated dah bittah shreds of my money
arrested from d' ovah optimistic money manager
minus a hefty percentage for the misalignment.
DONE wondering why we did not see eye to I.
Generally and Specifically.
I have the bonus onus to live or die by my wits
no more over-paid-pros will ever lose another mill.
So, there
snagged my tiny fortune back,
So, I spent today at my non-eponymous brokerage setting up all kinds of RISK INSTRUMENTS
from covered calls to the triple back butterfly of commodity spreads.
Do risk instruments, when in tune, still sound like cacophonous horns?
For sure there is something like Jericho in the sound
no matter I am tone deaf
I am the sole proprietor, here.
grabbing a little of what's left and
then, doing the radical self-reliance hyper-dance
At this same moment, I am looking into the Burning Man event in the Nevada Desert
It shares all my current themes -- body paint, total risk, life in a temporary city.
Somehow, this feels like a new beginning
more than, better than or maybe just equal to...
Making ink from ashes of more dashed trusts.
It is clear that it is up to me.
So, we begin.
The brokerage can now SIT on my cash for 4 trading days before I can redeploy it..
This should be fine...
The MKT should retrace back to today in a few more sessions --if I am right
if not, then..
I have begun to recapture or totally lose.
My life span and my net worth are linked inexorably
If I am to be successful then, So be it
if not then, So be that..
Let the games begin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment